Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL Migration Overview
Ispirer MnMTK converts database schema (DDL), data and server-side business logic from Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL.
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties from Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints, identity properties
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data (including TEXT and IMAGE data types)
- Indexes, Views and Logins
- T/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
Besides SQL Server T/SQL server-side business logic, Ispirer MnMTK also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and scripts to conform with MySQL SQL syntax.
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting SQL Server T/SQL procedural code to Java and .NET.
Ispirer Systems strives to render world-class database migration services. We tailor our migration tool Ispirer MnMTK in such a way that a customized version can fully satisfy a client's business needs. We steamroll through the industry with our best-in-class conversion tool Ispirer MnMTK and are glad to share with you a recorded demo showing an example of Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) to MySQL database migration:
In the demo you will see how database migration tool SQLWays convert functions, triggers, stored procedures, views and tables.
Besides MySQL Ispirer can offer to you both our Software and our Service for a variety of migration directions for from Microsoft SQL Server migration among which you can find:
Ispirer MnMTK Tool Features for Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL Migration
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing SQL scripts - DDL statements, database SQL dump, SQL queries etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - SQLWays can connect to SQL Server, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects and schemas
- Generates SQL scripts in MySQL syntax
- Generates LOAD DATA INFILE commands for importing data into MySQL (LOBs are supported)
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
- Migration Validation - The tool can compare the number of tables, the number of rows, and perform data validation for all or selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause)
Why Ispirer MnMTK for Migrating from Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of the entire SQL Server to MySQL migration process.
- ~100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Consistent and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (procedures, triggers etc)
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation
- Stage 3: Front-end application code and SQL queries/scripts
- Fast Customization - Free fixes, custom conversions and optimizations within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from MS SQL Server to MySQL we are right here to help you!