We offer effective solutions to automate migration process. We adjust our tool Ispirer MnMTK in accordance with client’s requirements and get excellent migration results.
We offer two ways of collaboration:
- Purchase a toolkit-license to get the migration project done on your own. You obtain a license and execute the migration yourself. You can turn to our team for guidance in case any problems occur.
- Purchase our service to get the migration project done by technical specialists on our side. We provide end-to-end migration services: assessment, planning and performance the migration. Save your money and time and simply enjoy the results.
DB2 z/OS to Amazon Redshift Migration Features
Do you need to migrate a massive MySQL database or just transfer some data to Amazon Redshift?We execute migration of all complexity level. We are proud of our multifunctional tool, which allows us to be one of the leaders in database migration industry.
Ispirer MnMTK carries out step-by-step migration with database connection of the underwritten database objects and properties from DB2 z/OS to Amazon Redshift:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions: data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints
- Converts integrity constraints: primary and foreign keys, unique constraints
- Converts comments
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data (LOB data types)
- SQL Functions (Aggregate functions: AVG, COUNT, … / Date functions: ADD_MONTHS, AGE, … / Math functions: ABS, ACOS, ASIN, …)
- DML statements (Queries): SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE, …
Use Command Lineand ease your transfer process: embed the migration while developing or start it on the schedule.
Fulfill Migration Validation with Ispirer MnMTK: perform data validation and compare tables and raw number automatically.
When transferring to cloud you get data recovery, data centralization, easy access, high level of security and elastic resources. Migrate to Amazon Redshift and enjoy the advantages of a cloud database.
Why Ispirer MnMTK for DB2 z/OS to Amazon Redshift Migration
Our comprehensive, customer-oriented approach and tremendous experience of our technical experts ensure nearly 100% automation of the entire DB2 z/OS to Amazon Redshift migration process.
- ~100% Automation of All 3 Stages
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, business logic migration
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation
- Stage 3: Embedded SQL and SQL queries/scripts conversion
- Fast Customization (within 1-2 business days)
- Pre-Sale Engagement: schedule a demo-meeting and discuss your project with our pre-sale team
- Project-Based Prices: we give quotes on the basis of assesment
- Optimized Conversion: you get intelligent and maintainable code without using any Ispirer’s middleware
When you need to migrate from DB2 z/OS to Amazon Redshift we are right here to help you!