Ispirer MnMTK converts stored procedures, functions, macros, triggers, database schema (DDL) and data from Teradata to PostgreSQL.
Teradata to PostgreSQL Migration Overview
Besides server-side business logic, Ispirer MnMTK also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and BTEQ scripts.
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting stored procedures and functions to Java and .NET.
Besides PostgreSQL, Ispirer can offer to you both our Software and our Service for a variety of migration directions for from Teradata migration among which you can find:
Why Ispirer MnMTK for Migrating from Teradata to PostgreSQL
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of migration.
- ~100% Automation - For all migration tasks: DDL, server-side business logic, SQL syntax in front-end applications and scripts. Key Features
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from Teradata to PostgreSQL we are right here to help you!