Thanks to Ispirer Migration and Modernization Toolkit 2017 a successful migration from MySQL to Amazon Redshift has become real!
This powerful tool converts database schema (DDL), data and server-side business logic from MySQL to Amazon Redshift and can be customized in compliance with our client’s requirements.
We offer two ways of collaboration:
- Purchase a toolkit-license to get the migration project done on your own. You obtain a license and execute the migration yourself. You can turn to our team for guidance in case you face any problems.
- Purchase our service to get the migration project done by technical specialists on our side. We provide end-to-end migration services: assessment, planning and performance the migration. Save your money and time and simply enjoy the results.
MySQL to Amazon Redshift Migration Features Overview
The toolkit migrates the following database objects and properties from MySQL to Amazon Redshift:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints, identity properties
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data
- Indexes, Views and Logins
- Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Apart from the the server-side business logic, Ispirer MnMTK also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and scripts to conform with Amazon Redshift syntax.
- Moreover, our tool is also capable of converting MySQL procedural code to Java and .NET.
- Automate your migration process and save your time due to Command Line Support: set up the conversion scheduling or launch a conversion into your development process.
- Compare the number of tables, the number of rows with the help of our toolkit and perform Migration Validation for all or just selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause).
Why Ispirer MnMTK for Migrating from MySQL to Amazon Redshift?
Ispirer Systems strives to accomplish an excellent and first-rate database migration. We tailor our migration tool Ispirer MnMTK in such a way that a customized version can fully correspond to our client's business requirements.
Our main benefits:
- 100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Consistent and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (procedures, triggers etc);
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation;
- Stage 3: Front-end application code and SQL queries/scripts;
- Flexible pricing: we can offer you a wide range of options, among which you will definitely find the one which suits you;
- Customer-oriented approach and Fast Customization: we personalize our migration tool in such a way that a customized version can fully satisfy our client’s business needs, custom conversions and optimizations are made within 1-2 business days;
- Pre-Sales Engagement: we demonstrate a full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision.
- Optimized Conversion: after the conversion you get an intelligent and maintainable code, without using any Ispirer's middleware.
Why Ispirer Service for Migrating from MySQL to Amazon Redshift?
A migration process seems to be too heavy and complicated? Just take advantage of our Service! Let us manage your whole migration project on our side and we’ll help you to assess, design, implement and, finally, to test the migration.
Main benefits of Ispirer Service:
- Fast time-to-solution;
- Highly qualified migration experts;
- Reducing operating costs.
Thanks to the tremendous experience in database migration, we could find a solution to the most complicated task!
When you need to migrate from MySQL to Amazon Redshift we are right here to help you!