When you challenge DB2 LUW to SQL Server migration Ispirer helps you achieve your targets in business. Ispirer MnMTK converts DB2 LUW to MSSQL including data, stored procedures, functions, triggers, database schema (DDL) and other database objects.
DB2 LUW to Microsoft SQL Server Migration Overview
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties from DB2 LUW to Microsoft SQL Server:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints, identity properties
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data (including CLOB and BLOB data types)
- Indexes, Views and Sequences
- Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
- Converts REF CURSOR OUT parameters
- Converts exceptions processing
- Converts dynamic SQL
- Embedded SQL Statements and Database APIs in Applications
- C/C++, C#, VB.NET, PowerBuilder, COBOL, PERL
- ODBC, JDBC
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting stored procedures to Java and .NET.
This demo shows how Ispirer MnMTK can migrate DB2 LUW to SQL Server database:
Besides DB2 LUW the following DB2 versions are supported in the tool as source and target databases:
- Migrate DB2 AS/400 to Microsoft SQL Server
- Migrate DB2 iSeries to Microsoft SQL Server
- Migrate DB2 OS/390 to Microsoft SQL Server
- Migrate DB2 z/OS to Microsoft SQL Server
Ispirer MnMTK Features for Migration from DB2 LUW to Microsoft SQL Server
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing SQL scripts - DDL statements, database SQL dump, SQL queries etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - Ispirer MnMTK can connect to DB2 LUW, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects and schemas
- Generates SQL scripts in Microsoft SQL Server syntax
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
- Migration Validation - The tool can compare the number of tables, the number of rows, and perform data validation for all or selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause)
Why use Ispirer MnMTK to Migrate DB2 LUW to Microsoft SQL Server
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of the entire DB2 LUW to MSSQL migration.
- ~100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Consistent and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (stored procedures, triggers etc)
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation
- Stage 3: Front-end application code and SQL queries/scripts
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from DB2 LUW to Microsoft SQL Server we are right here to help you!