Thanks to Ispirer Migration and Modernization Toolkit a successful migration from Progress to MS SQL Server is real.
Ispirer MnMTK converts 4GL stored procedures, functions, triggers, database schema (DDL) and data from Progress to Microsoft SQL Server.
Progress to Microsoft SQL Server Migration Overview
Besides a server-side business logic, Ispirer MnMTK also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and scripts.
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting stored procedures and functions to Java and .NET.
Ispirer Systems strives to render world-class database migration services. We tailor our migration tool in such a way that a customized version can fully satisfy a client's business needs. We steamroll through the industry with our best-in-class conversion tool Ispirer MnMTK and are glad to share with you a recorded demo showing an example of how the tool can convert Progress to SQL Server database:
In the demo you will see how database migration tool SQLWays converts views and tables.
Why use Ispirer MnMTK for Migrating from Progress to Microsoft SQL Server
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of migration.
- ~100% Automation - For all migration tasks: DDL, server-side business logic, SQL syntax in front-end applications and scripts. Key Features
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from Progress to Microsoft SQL Server we are right here to help you!