Ispirer MnMTK converts database schema (DDL), data and server-side business logic from Oracle to Sybase ASE.
Oracle to Sybase ASE Migration Overview
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties from Oracle to Sybase ASE:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data (including LONG, CLOB and BLOB data types)
- Indexes, Views and Synonyms
- Database Links
- Built-in Packages
- System Tables and Views
- PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions and Triggers
- Converts %TYPE and %ROWTYPE variables
- Converts Oracle OUTER JOIN syntax
- Converts REF CURSOR OUT parameters
- Converts exceptions processing
- Converts dynamic SQL
- Embedded SQL Statements and Database APIs in Applications
- C/C++, C#, VB.NET, PowerBuilder, COBOL, PERL
- Oracle OCI, Oracle Pro*C, ODBC, JDBC
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting procedures and functions to Java and .NET.
Ispirer Systems strives to render world-class database migration services. We tailor our migration tool Ispirer MnMTK in such a way that a customized version can fully satisfy a client's business needs. We steamroll through the industry with our best-in-class conversion tool Ispirer MnMTK and are glad to share with you a recorded demo showing an example of Oracle to Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise database migration:
In the demo you will see how database migration tool Ispirer MnMTK converts functions, triggers, stored procedures, packages, views and tables.
Ispirer MnMTK Tool Features for Oracle to Sybase ASE Migration
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing SQL scripts - DDL statements, database SQL dump, SQL queries etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - Ispirer MnMTK can connect to Oracle, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects and schemas
- Generates SQL scripts in Sybase ASE syntax
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
- Migration Validation - The tool can compare the number of tables, the number of rows, and perform data validation for all or selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause)
Why Ispirer MnMTK for Migrating from Oracle to Sybase ASE
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and up to 99,99% automation of the entire Oracle to Sybase ASE migration.
- ~100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Consistent and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, triggers etc)
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation
- Stage 3: Front-end application code and SQL queries/scripts
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
To give us a basic understanding of your project you can download and fill "Oracle to Sybase ASE Migration Questionnaire":
This will help us a lot in assessing your project and finding the best license or services type for you.
If you are looking for a tool to convert Oracle to Sybase ASE we are here to provide you with one of the best-in-class migration solutions.