Ispirer MnMTK converts database schema (DDL), data, 4GL procedures and triggers from Progress to MySQL.
Progress to MySQL Migration Overview
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties from Progress to MySQL:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data
- 4GL Procedures and and Triggers
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting Progress 4GL applications to Java and .NET
Ispirer MnMTK Tool Features for Progress to MySQL Migration
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing Progress scripts - DDL statements, database SQL dump, 4GL files etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - SQLWays can connect to Progress, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects to MySQL
- Generates SQL scripts in MySQL syntax
- Generates LOAD DATA INFILE scripts for importing data into MySQL
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
- Migration Validation - The tool can compare the number of tables, the number of rows, and perform data validation for all or selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause)
Why Ispirer MnMTK for Migrating from Progress to MySQL
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of the entire Progress to MySQL migration.
- ~100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Consistent and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation
- Stage 3: Progress 4GL to Java and .NET application conversion
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from Progress to MySQL we are right here to help you!