Oracle to DB2 OS/390 Migration Overview
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties from Oracle to DB2 OS/390:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data (including LONG, CLOB and BLOB data types)
- Indexes, Views and Synonyms
- Database Links
- Built-in Packages
- System Tables and Views
- PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions and Triggers
- Converts %TYPE and %ROWTYPE variables
- Converts Oracle OUTER JOIN syntax
- Converts REF CURSOR OUT parameters
- Converts exceptions processing
- Converts dynamic SQL
- Embedded SQL Statements and Database APIs in Applications
- C/C++, C#, VB.NET, PowerBuilder, COBOL, PERL
- Oracle OCI, Oracle Pro*C, ODBC, JDBC
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting procedures and functions to Java and .NET.
This demo is showing how Ispirer MnMTK can convert Oracle to DB2 OS/390 database.
In the demo you will see how database migration tool Ispirer MnMTK converts functions, triggers, stored procedures, packages, synonyms, user-defined types, views and tables.
Ispirer MnMTK Features for Oracle to DB2 OS/390 Migration
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing SQL scripts - DDL statements, database SQL dump, SQL queries, etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - Ispirer MnMTK can connect to Oracle, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects and schemas
- Generates SQL scripts in DB2 OS/390 syntax
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
- Migration Validation - The tool can compare the number of tables, the number of rows, and perform data validation for all or selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause)
Why Ispirer MnMTK to migrate Oracle to DB2 OS/390
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of migration from Oracle to DB2 OS/390.
- ~100% Automation - For all migration tasks: DDL, server-side business logic, SQL syntax in front-end applications and scripts. Key Features
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no Ispirer's middleware is used after conversion
If you are looking for a tool to convert Oracle to DB2 OS/390 we are here to provide you with one of the best-in-class migration solutions.