Ispirer MnMTK converts stored procedures, functions, triggers, database schema (DDL) and data from DB2 OS/390 to MySQL.
Besides MySQL Ispirer can offer to you both our Software and our Service for a variety of migration directions for from DB2 OS/390 migration among which you can find:
DB2 OS/390 to MySQL Migration Overview
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties from DB2 OS/390 to MySQL:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints, identity properties
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data (including CLOB and BLOB data types)
- Indexes, Views and Sequences
- Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
Besides server-side business logic, Ispirer MnMTK also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and scripts to conform with the MySQL syntax.
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting stored procedures to Java and .NET.
Ispirer MnMTK Features for DB2 OS/390 to MySQL Migration
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing SQL scripts - DDL statements, database SQL dump, SQL queries etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - Ispirer MnMTK can connect to DB2 OS/390, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects and schemas
- Generates SQL scripts in MySQL syntax
- Generates LOAD DATA INFILE commands for importing data into MySQL (LOBs are supported)
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
- Migration Validation - The tool can compare the number of tables, the number of rows, and perform data validation for all or selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause)
Why Ispirer MnMTK for Migrating from DB2 OS/390 to MySQL
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of the entire DB2 OS/390 to MySQL migration.
- ~100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Consistent and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (stored procedures, triggers etc)
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation
- Stage 3: Front-end application code and SQL queries/scripts
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from DB2 OS/390 to MySQL we are right here to help you!