Ispirer – our effort, your success.
Quality and fast migration - is not a luxury but a necessity, when it influences your business. Ispirer ensures you get maximum results with your minimum effort.
Since 1999, our team has been working in application and database migration field to deliver high performance migrating solutions at reasonable costs. Over these years, thousands of migration projects have been realized using our software. This became possible due to:
- Highly Developed Migration
Our tools support a wide range of databases and programming technologies that is constantly growing.
- Up to 100% Automation
Our tools are highly flexible and can be customized in accordance with the requirements of a particular project in order to achieve the highest level of automation.
- Software License and Migration Service
We offer both Project License and Migration Service at your option.
- Database and Business Logic Migration in the same project
- High quality support
Proven methodology and tools ensure high automation for challenging migrations within a short term.
Use Ispirer MnMTK to modernize your legacy Shell applications to PowerShell technology. You don’t have to deal with manual conversion of Shell code when Ispirer team can help you to automate this process and give you a tool that is fully customized to the requirements of your project.
Main benefits of using Ispirer MnMTK:
- User Solution implementation.
- Target code corresponds to PowerShell language best practices.
- Up to 100% of automation for Shell to PowerShell conversion using Ispirer MnMTK.
- Migrating time will be reduced considerably, compared with a manual conversion.
- We deliver an effort-saving solution in contrast to competitors’ tools.
- You get an ideal solution at a reasonable price.
Assessment and Purchase
The assessment of your migration project could definitely help to weigh up efforts and the approximate cost of your migration. In order to facilitate the process, you're welcome to send us the details of your project while requesting the quote: