Ispirer MnMTK converts database schema (DDL), data and server-side business logic from IBM DB2 z/OS (zSeries), OS/390 (S/390) to IBM DB2 UDB LUW, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and other databases.
- Sybase ASE to DB2 (OS390) Database Migration Demo (This demo shows how Ispirer MnMTK can migrate Sybase Sybase ASE to DB2 (OS390) database)
- Sybase ASE to DB2 LUW Database Migration Demo (This demo shows how Ispirer MnMTK can migrate Sybase ASE to DB2 LUW database)
This demo shows how Ispirer MnMTK can migrate Oracle to DB2 OS/390 database:
Why Ispirer MnMTK
- Designed for enterprise databases - capable of dealing with thousands of tables and large volumes of data
- Full S/390 support including partitions
- UI and batch mode
- Concurrent and distributed process
- Migration validation
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints
- Supports identity columns (sequence and trigger are generated in Oracle)
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Migrates Partitions definitions
- Transfers data (including LOB data types)
- Indexes, Views and Sequences
- Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers
Besides server-side business logic, Ispirer MnMTK also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and scripts.
Ispirer MnMTK works with IBM DB2 mainframe databases as a source using the ODBC connection. For information about how to tune-up the connection, please refer to the offline demo below:
For more information, please visit Ispirer MnMTK product page and choose your target database.