Ispirer Systems, LLC team work hard on developing and extending Ispirer MnMTK database migration tool. Managing new migration directions and implementing them in the conversion tool now gives our customers diversification in choosing the best database and solution to migrate in. Today SQLWays can convert stored procedures, functions, triggers, database schema (DDL), embedded SQL statements and database API in front-end applications and scripts from major databases to HiRDB.
HiRDB is a Japanese RDBMS (relational database management system) based on a "never-stop" design concept and exclusively developed by Hitachi. HiRDB, which evolved in open systems environment, is a database that inherits high-reliability technology and know-how cultivated in the mainframe fields. It has a proven track record of deployment, particularly in mission-critical fields.
Migrate to HiRDB
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties to HiRDB:
- Tables conversion
- Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers conversion
- Stored PL/SQL block conversion
- Stored Packages conversion
- Indexes conversion
- Comments conversion
Ispirer MnMTK also allows to convert a project with Embedded SQL to HiRDB. SQLWays converts Pro*Cobol files with Oracle Embedded SQL. You can also have a look at how SQLWays database migration tool can migrate embedded SQL statements without extracting them from the application code:
Why Ispirer MnMTK
Ispirer MnMTK and our customization services ensure high automation of the entire migration process at reasonable cost.
- High Automation of All Migration Phases - Consistent and Integrated
- Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (PL/SQL stored procedures, packages, triggers etc)
- Front-end application code and SQL queries
- Fast Customization - Fixes, custom conversions and optimizations (1-2 days for most requests)
- Reasonable Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
- Useful Development Tool for Daily Use - You can easily convert standalone SQL statements, functions, scripts and various code fragments