Microsoft is the world's leading producer of computer software. Microsoft develops five business divisions to serve his customers:
- Windows & Windows Live Division: Includes the Windows product family and is responsible for our relationships with personal computer manufacturers as well as online software and services through Windows Live.
- Server and Tools: Software server products, services and solutions, including: Windows Server operating system, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Silverlight, System Center products, Forefront security products, Biz Talk Server, and Microsoft Consulting Services.
- Online Services Division: Consists of an online advertising platform with offerings for publishers and advertisers, and online information offerings such as Bing and the MSN portals and channels.
- Microsoft Business Division: Includes the Microsoft Office suites, desktop programs, servers, and services and solutions; Microsoft Dynamics; and Unified Communications business solutions.
- Entertainment and Devices Division: Consists of the Xbox video game system, including consoles and accessories, Xbox Live operations, Zune digital music and entertainment device; Mediaroom, mobile and embedded device platforms, Surface computing platform, and Windows Automotive.
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) today provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the opportunity to replace up-front capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs that scale with your business. With the Cloud, businesses no longer need to plan for and procure servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly spin up hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster.
With data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Brazil, Singapore, Japan, and Australia, customers across all industries are taking advantage of the following benefits:
- Low Cost
- Agility and Instant Elasticity
- Open and Flexible
The AWS Cloud operates 35 Availability Zones within 13 geographic Regions around the world, with 9 more Availability Zones and 4 more Regions coming online throughout the next year.You can find us on AWS at: APN - Amazon Redshift Partners - Ispirer Systems, LLC.
Platform Modernization Alliance
The Platform Modernization Alliance is a web-community designed to support five objectives:
- To provide a community where members can collaborate in order to make Application and Database migrations to the Microsoft Application Platform easier and more effective.
- To help businesses learn about and choose the Microsoft Application Platform as the foundation of their business critical and mission critical applications.
- To provide co-marketing, sales and support to partners and customers as they modernize existing non-Microsoft business critical and mission critical applications.
- To provide a central point for publishing Platform Modernization related information, and developing discussions around Platform Modernization and Application and Database Migration topics.
Greenplum Database® is an advanced, fully featured, open source data warehouse. It provides powerful and rapid analytics on petabyte scale data volumes. Uniquely geared toward big data analytics, Greenplum Database is powered by the world’s most advanced cost-based query optimizer delivering high analytical query performance on large data volumes. Originally based on PostgreSQL, Greenplum Database has added a significant number of data warehouse innovations.
With technical and business leaders from large-scale computing companies like Amazon and Yahoo!, and database companies including Oracle, Informix, Teradata, Netezza, Microsoft and Vertica, Greenplum is tapping the best minds in the business of big data to deliver the next-generation of data warehousing and analytics.
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100-representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
Ispirer Systems is an IBM Advanced Business Partner.
IBM is the world's largest information technology and e-business company offering a wide range of services, solutions and technologies that help businesses take full advantage of emerging innovation. IBM is also the world's largest business and technology services provider and the world's largest IT financier.
Teradata is the world's largest company solely focused on creating enterprise agility through database software, enterprise data warehousing, data warehouse appliances, and analytics. The company delivers award-winning, integrated, purpose built platforms based on the most powerful, scalable, and reliable technology platform in the industry and assets include:
- More than 8,000 associates in 42 countries
- Strong diversified client base of over 1,200 customers worldwide and companies of all sizes
- 2,600+ implementations worldwide
Every day the company pushing analytical intelligence deeper into operational execution, enhancing efficiency and transforming corporate culture.