June 9, 2022
Dear customers and friends,
At Ispirer, we are always hard at work to assure you of our continued product improvements. We are proud to present our Ispirer Toolkit update, which is packed with innovations to help you achieve your goals.
These monthly releases keep you up to date on what’s new in our software, so you can continue to get the most out of Ispirer products.
Find out what we have implemented:
- Improved conversion of Oracle SQL functions (ROWNUM, ROWID, RPAD, CHR, SESSIONTIMEZONE), improved conversion of OUTPUT parameters in stored procedures, system packages (DBMS_OUTPUT), cursors, exception handlers to PostgreSQL and Java targets.
- Added conversions of CONVERT, SCOPE_IDENTITY, STUFF, @@IDENTITY functions, as well as some XML methods (VALUE, EXIST, QUERY ) from Microsoft SQL Server to Java.
- Optimized conversion speed for the following directions: COBOL to Java; in some cases conversion is accelerated by 50% or more.
- Improved conversion of Identity, Exception handler, UPDATE statement, Cursor, LPAD, ROUND, TO_DATE, INTEGER functions for DB2 to PostgreSQL direction.
- Added generation of more detailed reports for directions with PostgreSQL, EnterpriseDB targets.
Try out these latest features of Ispirer Toolkit by downloading its free demo license!
Ispirer Systems Team