Ispirer Migration and Modernization Toolkit supports ASP to ASP.NET migration.
Why Ispirer MnMTK
We develop our conversion tool Ispirer MnMTK using a customer-oriented approach in order to meet all your project requirements. Ispirer MnMTK is highly customizable and can be extended in a short time according to your project needs. Such customizations allow to achieve up to 99% of automation of ASP to ASP.NET migration. You can choose either a tool license or our migration services to convert your ASP to ASP.NET.
Our main benefits:
- High quality and experiences technical support: our technical team has a tremendous experience in migration projects of different levels of complexity.
- Customer-oriented approach and Fast Customization: we personalize our migration tool in such a way that a customized version can fully satisfy our client’s business needs, custom conversions and optimizations are made within 1-2 business days;
- Pre-Sales Engagement: we demonstrate a full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision.
- Flexible pricing: we can offer you a wide range of options, among which you will definitely find the one which suits you;
- Optimized Conversion: after the conversion you get an intelligent and maintainable code, without using any Ispirer's middleware.
- Better language support
- Programmable controls
- Event-driven programming
- XML-based components
- User authentication, with accounts and roles
- Higher scalability
- Increased performance - Compiled code
- Easier configuration and deployment
ASP to ASP.NET Conversion Features
- Converts Active Server Pages (*.asp) to ASP.NET Pages(*.aspx)
- Converts separate programming logic for the pages to .NET Framework:
- VBScripts (*.vb) to VB.NET(*.vb)
- VBScripts(*.vb) to C# (*.cs)
- Converts programming logic behind pages to .NET Framework:
- VBScripts(*.asp) to VB.NET(*.aspx.vb)
- VBScripts(*.asp) to C# (*.aspx.cs)
- Converts Data Access to:
The assessment of your migration project could definitely help to weigh up efforts and the approximate cost of your migration.