Refactoring is a process of application code changes to improve internal structure without influencing external behavior of the application.
The main aspects:
- Source to source transformation
- Internal language is remained the same, e.g., C++ to C++
- No changes in programs' performance
- Originally designed for object-oriented languages, but is also applicable to non-object oriented language features, i.e., functions
- Simplify the modification code process
- Improve design of your existing code
- Gain better understanding of your code functionality
Why Ispirer MnMTK?
Ispirer MnMTK is a powerful instrument to automatically implement refactoring to your current application. It supports Delphi, C, C++, Java, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, PHP and other languages.
The tool is customized individually according to your unique requirements and specifications:
- Unit tests automated generation for checking the behavior of modified application
- Automated transformation of the native application with code refactoring techniques
- Automatically convert your application to another Database API (if required)
- Automatically convert Embedded SQL to another platform (if required)
- Reports automated generation for all changes in your application
By choosing Ispirer MnMTK, you are able to significantly decrease time required for your source code improvement. Moreover, with this tool you eliminate most of associated risks and considerably reduce internal efforts for this task. The product ensures high automation rate for refactoring at very competitive cost.
Ispirer offers comprehensive engagement process for your application conversion project. For the detailed information please go to Application Migration Engagement Model page.