SQLWays and our customization services ensure high automation of the entire migration process - from DDL to server-side business logic and front-end application conversion - at reasonable cost.
- High Automation of All Migration Phases - Consistent and Integrated
- Fast Customization - Fixes, custom conversions and optimizations (1-3 days for most requests)
We use internal conversion languages and IDE, we have more than 40,000 of test cases to ensure fast and reliable customization.
- Free Services during Evaluation - We provide consulting, deliver SQLWays fixes to prove high automation during the evaluation before you make a decision.
Understanding migration risk, we demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation assisting you in making the right decision about the target platform, migration tools and methodologies.
- Reasonable Cost - Flexible pricing strategy
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion.
We are committed to providing automated conversion generating readable and maintainable code, using best practices of the target platform rather than emulating the legacy system.
- Useful Development Tool for Daily Use - You can easily convert standalone SQL statements, functions, scripts and various code fragments
- Experience - Database migration is a rather complex task. It involves high risks and requires expertise in various technology platforms.
Our highly experienced and qualified team will render you comprehensive assistance with assessment, SQLWays configuration and migration solutions.
- The Largest Number of Supported Databases - If your company uses various databases, new conversion or integration tasks, involving different databases, will appear from time to time.
SQLWays supports the largest number of databases including all the leading and most legacy databases - from latest to very old versions - and this list of databases and their versions are permanently extended.
Choosing SQLWays, you will be able to use the same approach and methodology for other database and application migrations.
Find more information about SQLWays, learn more about its key features.