Informix to DB2 iSeries Migration Overview
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties from Informix to DB2 iSeries:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints
- Supports serial columns (sequence and trigger are generated in DB2 iSeries)
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data
- Indexes and Views
- Routines and Triggers
Besides Informix server-side business logic, Ispirer MnMTK also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and scripts to conform with DB2 iSeries SQL syntax.
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting Informix 4GL to Java and .NET.
Ispirer MnMTK Features for Informix to DB2 iSeries Migration
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing Informix SQL scripts - DDL statements, database SQL dump, SQL queries, etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - Ispirer MnMTK can connect to Informix, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects and schemas to DB2 iSeries
- Informix Dynamic Server, Informix SE Support
- Generates SQL scripts in DB2 iSeries syntax
- Generates DB2 iSeries import or load commands for importing data into DB2 iSeries (LOBs are supported)
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
Why use Ispirer MnMTK to migrate Informix to DB2 iSeries
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of migration when you convert from Informix to DB2 iSeries.
- ~100% Automation - For all migration tasks: DDL, server-side business logic, SQL syntax in front-end applications and scripts. Key Features
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no Ispirer's middleware is used after conversion
If you are looking for a tool to convert Informix to DB2 iSeries we are here to provide you with one of the best-in-class migration solutions.