Make your migration from Informix to Sybase ASE easy with Ispirer Migration and Modernization Toolkit 2017!
This powerful tool converts database schema (DDL), data and server-side business logic from Informix and Interbase to Sybase ASE and can be customized according to our client’s needs.
Informix to Sybase ASE Migration Features Overview
The toolkit migrates the following database objects and properties from Informix to Sybase ASE:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints, identity properties
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data
- Indexes, Views and Logins
- Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Converts overloaded procedures and functions
- Converts global variables
- Converts Informix OUTER JOIN syntax
- Converts exceptions processing
- Converts dynamic SQL
- Embedded SQL Statements and Database APIs in Applications
- C/C++, C#, VB.NET, PowerBuilder, COBOL, PERL
- ODBC, JDBC
Besides server-side business logic, Ispirer MnMTK also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and scripts to conform with Sybase ASE syntax.
Furthermore, our tool is also capable of converting Informix procedural code to Java and .NET.
From now on it is also possible to automate your migration process and make considerable time savings thanks to Command Line Support: set up the conversion scheduling or launch a conversion into your development process.
Compare the number of tables, the number of rows with the help of our toolkit and perform Migration Validation for all or just selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause).
Sybase ASE database has much in common with Microsoft SQL Server database that is why we propose you to see a non-interactive demo “Informix to Microsoft SQL Server” to understand how the conversion takes place:
In the demo you will see how database migration tool Ispirer MnMTK converts triggers, stored procedures, functions, synonyms, sequences, views and tables.
Why Ispirer MnMTK for Migrating from Informix to Sybase ASE?
The main purpose of Ispirer Systems is to carry out a high-grade and top-of-the-line database migration. We personalize our migration tool Ispirer MnMTK in such a way that a customized version can fully satisfy a client's business requirements.
Our main benefits:
- 100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Steady and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (procedures, triggers etc);
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation;
- Stage 3: Front-end application code and SQL queries/scripts;
- Flexible pricing: we can offer you a wide range of options, among which you will definitely find the one which suits you;
- Customer-oriented approach and Fast Customization: we personalize our migration tool in such a way that a customized version can fully satisfy our client’s business needs, custom conversions and optimizations are made within 1-2 business days;
- Pre-Sales Engagement: we demonstrate a full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision.
- Optimized Conversion: after the conversion you get an intelligent and maintainable code, without using any Ispirer's middleware.
Why Ispirer Service for Migrating from Informix to Sybase ASE?
It turns out that a migration is a huge and problematic process? So, take advantage of our Service! Just let us manage your migration project on our side and we’ll help you to assess, design, implement and, finally, to test the migration.
Main advantages of Ispirer Service:
- Fast time-to-solution;
- Highly qualified migration experts;
- Reducing operating costs.
Due to the tremendous experience in database migration, we could find a solution to the most complicated task!
When you need to migrate from Informix to Sybase ASE we are right here to help you!