Ispirer MnMTK converts stored procedures, functions, triggers, database schema (DDL) and data from IBM DB2 z/OS to Teradata.
DB2 z/OS to Teradata Migration OverviewThe tool migrates the following database objects and properties from IBM DB2 z/OS to Teradata:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints
- Supports identity columns
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Migrates Partitions definitions
- Transfers data (including LOB data types)
- Indexes, Views and Sequences
- Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
Ispirer MnMTK Features for DB2 z/OS to Teradata Migration
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing SQL scripts - DDL statements, database SQL dump, SQL queries etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - Ispirer MnMTK can connect to IBM DB2 z/OS, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects and schemas to Teradata
- Generates SQL scripts in Teradata syntax
- Generates BTEQ files with IMPORT commands for importing data into Teradata
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
- Migration Validation - The tool can compare the number of tables, the number of rows, and perform data validation for all or selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause)
Why Ispirer MnMTK for IBM DB2 z/OS to Teradata
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of the entire DB2 z/OS to Teradata migration.
- ~100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Consistent and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (stored procedures, triggers etc.)
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation
- Stage 3: Front-end application code and SQL queries/scripts
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from DB2 z/OS to Teradata we are right here to help you.