Ispirer MnMTK converts stored procedures, functions, triggers, database schema (DDL) and data from IBM DB2 OS/390 to PostgreSQL.
Besides PostgreSQL Ispirer can offer to you both our Software and our Service for a variety of migration directions for from DB2 OS/390 migration among which you can find:
DB2 OS/390 to PostgreSQL Migration Overview
Besides server-side business logic, Ispirer MnMTK 2017 also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and scripts.
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting stored procedures and functions to Java and .NET.
Why Ispirer MnMTK for DB2 OS/390 to PostgreSQL
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of migration.
- ~100% Automation - For all migration tasks: DDL, server-side business logic, SQL syntax in front-end applications and scripts. Key Features
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from DB2 OS/390 to PostgreSQL we are right here to help you!