Ispirer MnMTK converts stored procedures, functions, triggers, database schema (DDL) and data from IBM DB2 iSeries to Sybase ASE.
DB2 iSeries to Sybase ASE Migration Overview
The tool migrates the following database objects and properties from IBM DB2 iSeries to Sybase ASE:
- Tables and Data
- Converts columns definitions - data types, default values, NOT NULL constraints, identity properties
- Converts integrity constraints - primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints
- Converts comments
- Resolves reserved words and identifiers conflicts
- Transfers data (including CLOB and BLOB data types)
- Indexes, Views and Sequences
- Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
- Converts REF CURSOR OUT parameters
- Converts exceptions processing
- Converts dynamic SQL
- Embedded SQL Statements and Database APIs in Applications
- C/C++, C#, VB.NET, PowerBuilder, COBOL, PERL
- ODBC, JDBC
Ispirer MnMTK is capable of converting stored procedures to Java and .NET.
Ispirer Systems strives to render world-class database migration services. We tailor our migration tool Ispirer MnMTK in such a way that a customized version can fully satisfy a client's business needs. We steamroll through the industry with our best-in-class conversion tool Ispirer MnMTK and are glad to share with you a recorded demo showing an example of DB2 iSeries to Sybase ASE database migration:
Ispirer MnMTK Features for DB2 iSeries to Sybase ASE Migration
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing SQL scripts - DDL statements, database SQL dump, SQL queries, etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - Ispirer MnMTK 2017 can connect to IBM DB2 iSeries, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects and schemas
- Generates SQL scripts in Sybase ASE syntax
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
- Migration Validation - The tool can compare the number of tables, the number of rows, and perform data validation for all or selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause)
Why Ispirer MnMTK for IBM DB2 iSeries to Sybase ASE
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of the entire DB2 iSeries to Sybase ASE migration.
- ~100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Consistent and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (stored procedures, triggers etc)
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation
- Stage 3: Front-end application code and SQL queries/scripts
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from DB2 iSeries to Sybase ASE we are right here to help you!