The database migration tool Ispirer MnMTK can convert DB2 iSeries to SAP HANA. You can use our conversion tools for stored procedures, functions, triggers, database schema (DDL), and other database objects migration. We help understand our clients the value of automated database and application migration solutions that enable business growth.
DB2 iSeries to SAP HANA Migration OverviewThe tool migrates the following database objects and properties to SAP HANA:
- Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers conversion
- Schema (DDL) conversion
- Indexes, Views, Sequences conversion
- Transfers Data
Ispirer MnMTK Features for DB2 iSeries to SAP HANA Migration
- Quick and Useful Conversion of SQL Scripts - You can easily start converting existing SQL scripts - DDL statements, SQL queries etc.
- Conversion with Database Connection - Ispirer MnMTK can connect to DB2 iSeries, extract and convert the entire database or just specified objects and schemas
- Generates SQL scripts in SAP HANA syntax
- Command Line Support can help you automate the migration process
- Migration Validation - The tool can compare the number of tables, the number of rows, and perform data validation for all or selected columns (based on primary keys or specified order clause)
Why Ispirer MnMTK for DB2 iSeries to SAP HANA
Ispirer MnMTK and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of the entire DB2 iSeries to SAP HANA migration.
- ~100% Automation of All 3 Stages - Consistent and Integrated
- Stage 1: Database schema/DDL, server-side business logic (stored procedures, triggers etc)
- Stage 2: Data transfer and validation
- Stage 3: Front-end application code and SQL queries/scripts
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
When you need to migrate from DB2 iSeries to SAP HANA we are right here to help you!