July 7, 2022
Dear customers and friends,
We are here again to present you the July updates of Ispirer Toolkit.
Find out about the new, innovative features of the product:
- Improved conversion of cursors, collections used in FROM clause, dbms_obfuscation_toolkit package; added conversion of UTL_RAW package (REVERSE and SUBSTR functions) for Oracle to Java direction.
- Improved conversion of aliases used inside subquieries for Oracle to Microsoft SQL Server direction.
- Improved conversions of INSERT into XML columns, SELECT with FOR XML construction, TRY CATCH block without RETURN, call procedure statement that returns result set in variable, and conversion of OBJECT_ID statement for Microsoft SQL Server to Java direction.
- Improved conversion of exception handlers, CURSORs with RETURN clause, RETURN status from procedures; added conversion of options NEW\FINAL TABLE in FROM clause for Db2 to Microsoft SQL Server direction.
- Improved conversion of constant variables in packages for Oracle to PostgreSQL direction.
- Improved conversion of UTL_FILE package (FOPEN, PUT, FCLOSE methods) for Oracle to MariaDB direction.
- Improved conversion of DEFINED SHARED variables; added conversion of FOR FIRST construction for Progress 4GL to C# direction.
- Improved formatting of the generated PostgreSQL target code; added full reports containing information about the converted object in a readable format.
Ispirer Systems Team