Convert Teradata to DB2
SQLWays converts stored procedures, functions, macros, triggers, database schema (DDL) and data from Teradata to IBM DB2.
Besides server-side business logic, SQLWays also converts SQL queries in front-end applications and BTEQ scripts.
SQLWays is capable of converting stored procedures and functions to Java and .NET.
SQLWays and our support ensure low cost and nearly 100% automation of migration.
- ~100% Automation - For all migration tasks: DDL, server-side business logic, SQL syntax in front-end applications and scripts. Key Features
- Fast Customization - Free fixes within 1-2 business days
- Pre-Sale Engagement - We demonstrate full conversion during the evaluation before you make a decision. Engagement Process
- Low Cost - We offer flexible pricing
- Optimized Conversion - Intelligent and maintainable code, no any Ispirer's middleware used after conversion
Read more about SQLWays Key Benefits.
If you are interested in our services, we offer you to try a free demo or to request a quote.